Donate: One Flower One School

1 Flower 1 School PAY AS YOU WISH. Donate to our brother and sister out there. Please order to shafiramed@gmail.com When i read ...


1 Flower 1 School
PAY AS YOU WISH. Donate to our brother and sister out there.
Please order to shafiramed@gmail.com


When i read this post on my tumblr i just think how kind that youth wanna do this thing. I ask to my self, why couldn't do the same thing? Maybe we will talk about regard, interest, willingness, and activity. I always try do social project with my friends but not that easy. Maybe if we can't do such this social program, just help to promote it then. My dream is make a better Indonesia with help each other. Hope it will come true.

You Might Also Like

0 la la words

Thank You for your comment. I am really apreciate it.
Just write down your link, i will visit you back. Come again :)

Flickr Images