My First Cover for Novel Non-Fiction

I'm very happy because last 11th January My Life As Actor by Haqi Achmad has published. The best news is MLAA's cover was made by ...

I'm very happy because last 11th January My Life As Actor by Haqi Achmad has published. The best news is MLAA's cover was made by me :D
This is my first cover that i've been worked at Plotpoint since September 2012. Just found it at closer bookstore. FYI, this edition is the third after director and musicians. The next edition is My Life As Writer and i will take a part as cover designer again :)
Good news for my portfolio. Thanks Allah, my family, and Plotpoint.







Oh, the gif and pics bellow are another covers for MLAA that eliminated. From black and white until the colorfull one. 





 But these all the process to got the best one. So never give up guys, reach your dream.

And....
Grab it fast because this book will tells you tips and tricks to be an actor like Reza Rahardian, Oka Antara, Dimas Anggara, and Emir Mahira. Hope everyone and of course will you like it :)


_________xxx_________
thank you

You Might Also Like

0 la la words

Thank You for your comment. I am really apreciate it.
Just write down your link, i will visit you back. Come again :)

Flickr Images