// Sketchbox: Trully Handmade by Me - I LIKE I DO

Sketchbox: Trully Handmade by Me

Hi! Pics above are stock of my sketchbox. FYI, i made it by myself. I need carton paper and glue. Little creativity and voila you get ...


Hi! Pics above are stock of my sketchbox. FYI, i made it by myself. I need carton paper and glue. Little creativity and voila you get your own box. Sketchbox inspired by a gift box, as you know a gift box is full color and just like that on every product, too mainstream, isn'it? So with my skill, draw. I will make a new box, really new full of art. And born #Sketchbox. Two boxes in that pic made by me, first box is ring's box. I realize that my ring collection needed display space so they will look pretty. And the second... i think it just a box, size 5x5 cm like ring box for propose marriage.

The best part of this box are "FULL ART (trully sketch), LIMITED (because it's handmade so it can be same with another, eventhough i make it for the 2nd), YOU CAN ORDER AS YOU LIKE"

Well, for the price maybe a little bit expensive. But i think it's worth with the effort and quality.
NB: for now, i'm not produce in big quantity, remember that made this sketchbox need hardwork and much time.

__________very WORTH IT to be your own!__________


Wanna order or ask? Please contact my twitter :)

or send a message to klikclock@gmail.com

thank you



You Might Also Like

0 la la words

Thank You for your comment. I am really apreciate it.
Just write down your link, i will visit you back. Come again :)

Flickr Images

/* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Pin it button code bellow ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ */