THANK YOU MINTIL

A box of jelly chocolate made by Mintil, only Mintil. How suprised i am and speechless when received it :D Very happy. Sweet enough, e...



A box of jelly chocolate made by Mintil, only Mintil. How suprised i am and speechless when received it :D
Very happy. Sweet enough, especially when saw inisial "C' in the middle of jelly. Yes, "C" for Chandra.
But the jelly almost killed me because he mixed odd ingredients, such as mini orange and it so sour, pour salt only in the corners, M*lo the milk powder, and too many sugar. And i must eat all. Eventhough, the jelly effect made happy all the night :)
Thanks My Mintil, proud of your cooked

Hei,, that are our shadows under the street light at campus. Always miss walk and laugh together
Wanna gave a mirror to him :p



 Thanks for stand, laugh, cry, and sit beside me. Thanks for many sweetest things that he ever done for me. I know i missing him everysecond in my day and i realize i need him so.
You are like brother for me now :)

____xxx___

You Might Also Like

0 la la words

Thank You for your comment. I am really apreciate it.
Just write down your link, i will visit you back. Come again :)

Flickr Images