A Jellyfish

Yesterday my friend told me about his boyfriend that suddenly gave her a bucket of flower. How happy she is... And i told her, someone sp...

Yesterday my friend told me about his boyfriend that suddenly gave her a bucket of flower. How happy she is...
And i told her, someone special for me never give flower, but he gave me weird things. Like food can, juice,  dirty laundry, and jellyfish. A poison jellyyyyyyyy...

I call it jellyfish like Spongebob did because it was poisonous. I think, he mixed all ingredients in one. He said "it was suprised so you can eat with many expression". He put too much salt in some part, too sweet in some part, too sour in other part, and many more. No matter how poisonous it is, i'm very happy, very very happy. He cooked it self then made my initial "C" in the jelly's center.
I never can describe my feeling about this jellyfish and other gift. Maybe, i just wanna say...
Thank you, this is everything for me :)

And i wanna give him award


"To Mintil, CONGRATULATIONS for the most romantic gift and not mainstream of course"

You Might Also Like

1 la la words

Thank You for your comment. I am really apreciate it.
Just write down your link, i will visit you back. Come again :)

Flickr Images