Camp Hipster in Lalaland

Camp hipster, the camp in lalaland. I wonder if we live in the world like i drew. The creatures with shocking color. The land like sugar....

Camp hipster, the camp in lalaland.
I wonder if we live in the world like i drew. The creatures with shocking color. The land like sugar. The skies like diamonds.



More editing...


i live in my lalaland but respect the other world

About the work:
.I draw it first of course: Sketch
.Bold the sketch by drawing pen
.scan
.open photoshop
.color it with brush tool in multiply layer

Sorry i did not make the tutorial with picture. Maybe next time I will show the steps of my art work :)


You Might Also Like

6 la la words

  1. Replies
    1. Makasi Andi :*
      semoga bisa terus keren.hhi

      Delete
  2. artworkmu juga semakin canggih cengkes gengges saja. :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. artworkmu juga semakin canggih cengkes gengges saja. :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, apa artinya deh?
      Tapi makasiih yaaa Oli nyom nyom :*

      Delete
  4. Keren Chan!
    Ditunggu pameran tunggalnya suatu ketika!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment. I am really apreciate it.
Just write down your link, i will visit you back. Come again :)

Flickr Images