Idul Fitri always be the best moment

_________Happy Ied Mubarak 1434 H_________ Please forgive all my fault & Allah swt will pay all your kindness :x I never ...


_________Happy Ied Mubarak 1434 H_________

Please forgive all my fault & Allah swt will pay all your kindness :x


I never stop to give my thanksfull to my Lord in my deeply heart, Allah swt, because Allah has been given so much happiness to my family. No matter how much pain come and come again, i believe that is Allah's way to make me more strong.
Work hard to become a great woman, and i will face it... 



"ALLAH never give a hard bread, if ALLAH didn't give strong teeth before"


brother and sister

Ratna Sari (left) my lovely sis


Once again, Happy Ied Mubarak.
Meet again next Ied

"Faces the world with smile in ur heart"

You Might Also Like

0 la la words

Thank You for your comment. I am really apreciate it.
Just write down your link, i will visit you back. Come again :)

Flickr Images