My Icon Widgets

These are my blog's widget that i made my self with Adobe... Design is always change, so thats why my icon widget changes too. You ca...


These are my blog's widget that i made my self with Adobe... Design is always change, so thats why my icon widget changes too. You can see the transform since 2010 until now. Maybe the changed is not significant, but you can feel my design taste. I think, design was made by taste, the designer's taste. I dont care how super he/she can use all adobe, if he/she dont have good anough taste, it's not much help. So, i train my self to increase my personal taste by looked references everywhere. Oh, don't forget about idea and creativity :D



I must more learn and train my self to be better designer. Because learn is never stop.

You can check awesome designers here:

Icon widgets above was made on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and photoscape (a simple software for editing but produce good photo)

You Might Also Like

0 la la words

Thank You for your comment. I am really apreciate it.
Just write down your link, i will visit you back. Come again :)

Flickr Images