The Godess of Earth

Hello, i'm back with another sketch. Yes, practice makes perfect . Don't lazy to practice :) I will put this to my big plan, ho...

Hello, i'm back with another sketch. Yes, practice makes perfect. Don't lazy to practice :)
I will put this to my big plan, hope will be success. Wish me luck!




About the artwork:
.I'm used pencil H for her skin and pencil 2B and 5B to gave tree's texture and her hair. I'm also used brush conte to colored the tree. For the details i used mechanic pensil...
Ugh, maybe for long time i'm not draw so i need more time to finished this sketch. It's about 8 hours if my time only for sit and draw :s
Very very very long time... Feel tired but i'm getting proud for my hard work :)

You Might Also Like

0 la la words

Thank You for your comment. I am really apreciate it.
Just write down your link, i will visit you back. Come again :)

Flickr Images