// CD CASE, TIME TO ORGANIZE UR CD - I LIKE I DO

CD CASE, TIME TO ORGANIZE UR CD

Yesterday i cleaned my room and i found many CD without it cases. I really hate it. It was looked so messy. So i think it will be better if...

Yesterday i cleaned my room and i found many CD without it cases. I really hate it. It was looked so messy. So i think it will be better if i start organize those CD. Okay then, let's take a look i organize my CD with new case from paper magz.


Needed:
 1. Punch 2. Old magazine 3. String or yarn woll

 Here are the steps:

Step 1, 2, 3 just folded the paper magz with cd in it 4. Make two holes on two sides to put the string and done! Very easy right?
Happy make it 

You Might Also Like

2 la la words

  1. foto utuh jadinya gak ada ya chan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maksudnya foto paling pertama ya Ndi? Ada yang bingung dari step-nya? :D

      Delete

Thank You for your comment. I am really apreciate it.
Just write down your link, i will visit you back. Come again :)

Flickr Images

/* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Pin it button code bellow ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ */