// MAKE YOUR INSTAGRAM ART BOARD - I LIKE I DO

MAKE YOUR INSTAGRAM ART BOARD

What you need? board (17x23 cm), ruler, white pencil or crayon, brush, black ink, double tape or glue, and of course print out your inst...


What you need?
board (17x23 cm), ruler, white pencil or crayon, brush, black ink, double tape or glue, and of course print out your instagram photos (size each photo about 5x5 cm) :)


Voila! "Memoar Captured"
Just made simply board for your photo. Don't let your beautifull photos only on your instagram. Share it with different way.

Happy make it :)

You Might Also Like

4 la la words

  1. hi, makasih komennya, hehe. btw ini lucuu banget. bagus buat hiasa di tempat kerja ato kamar nih :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai J.Y makasi uda kunjungin blogku.. Ayo dicoba buat craft-nya, semoga berguna buat dekorasi baru yah :x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this is so cute and romantic, it really is good to share photos of your loved ones. Sweetie now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´I hope your follow me back in both!xx

    I want invite you to Join to my MOOTTA Giveaway for win "Innisfree Masks + Anklet"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sakuranko, thanks for visit and follow my blog :D
      Nice too see you and i already follow your blog. Happy blogwalking :x

      Delete

Thank You for your comment. I am really apreciate it.
Just write down your link, i will visit you back. Come again :)

Flickr Images

/* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Pin it button code bellow ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ */